<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 23, 2006 . 1:34 PM

seeing is believing - it's fall!


The fall season is officially here! Hurray!

I went to google out what actually heralds the start of fall and wala, the equinoxes are the ones responsible for the exact seasonal shifts. The equinox is one of two times a year when the sun crosses the equator - once at the start of spring and the other at the start of autumn. It's also a day whereby the day and night are of approximately equal length. The autumnal equinox marks the first day of the season of autumn and this year, that magic date is today! 23rd September 2006!!!
















Just a quick peek of my room. *Hush* No comments pls.















22 September 2006 - Senior's Housewarming Party

Seeing is believing... ...






















Introducing the toilet. Innovative idea eh? The housefellow thought of it. He designated the cubicle nearest to the door for people just wanting a quick 'relief', since there aren't any urinals around.





















Street evangelism. A pretty common sight in campus.















It's something every UWisconsins is proud of - we have our very own dairyland and ice-cream industry. Absolutely! Right from the cow feeds, to the finished product, every pint of Babcock Ice-cream is truly bluely, direct from the farms of our University. You'll be surprised that even though it's so freaking cold here in Wisconsin, people eat icecream like how fishes drink water. Everyone here's an ice-cream fanatic. Myself included. Even in winter, because that's the only time you can really enjoy your icecream without having to worry that it'll melt.















Yes, 'Cousins subs' is just so so happy that school's started so they can start ripping students from their monies. Strident in black and bold, "WELCOME BACK STUDENTS WE MISSED YOU", Yeah rite, more like "WE MISSED YOUR MONEY!" I tried their subs last Wednesday. Had 2 at one go... Two huge 7 inch subs for USD5.80. One of the subs I ate was tuna and man, I seriously cannot remember when was the last time I ate fish!! It was just so awfully long...






















Sometimes I get so bored from studying... So what do you get when you put a sick-of-studying Jon with a camera? *refer to pic above* --- I love my Nalgene.

peace out,
dash